5 Mistakes Women Make With Men


For some women, sustaining a worthwhile relationship with a man is almost like trying to win the lottery. They have no trouble talking to men or even dating them, but for whatever reason they can not build enough attraction from their partners to keep them coming back for more. Here are some mistakes women make that can send a man running in the opposite direction.

Too Much Information

While it is important to get to know the person you are dating, some women simply don’t leave enough to the imagination. If you find yourself talking about family problems and old boyfriends on your first few dates, then chances are that you are guilty of revealing too much. The initial period of dating should be absolute bliss for both sides, and not dragged down by skeletons in the closet.

Not Enough Listening
It can be refreshing to meet new people and have the opportunity to share your opinions and dreams, just remember that your new man is also excited to the same. Taking control of the conversation or forcing your ideals on someone is not romantic. Make sure you provide adequate openings in your dialogue for responses. A simple way to make sure you are not taking over the spotlight is to ask your date questions. This will give them a chance to share their feelings without interrupting you.


Dishonesty

Some women become so self-conscious about themselves that they stretch the truth about everything from finances to outside interests. They want so badly to attract a good man that they believe saying what he wants to hear is the easiest route to take. Of course this strategy may work for the first few dates, but ultimately the truth will come out and you will be exposed. Being honest keeps your conscience clear and will help you meet someone with the same interests as you.


High Expectations

It is natural to be excited about the prospect of new love, but you have to be careful not to let expectations spoil the fun. Guys don’t want to hear about your plans for marriage and family life early in a relationship. You have to attract them with your personality and charm before they will even consider a second date. The bottom line is to let things progress naturally. Not only can expectations eliminate a perfectly suitable candidate, but they take the spontaneity out of romance.

Controlling Yourself

The big secret to making a man want you is creating a curiosity or mystery about yourself. You want him to fantasize about you and wonder which direction your romance will take him. For this reason you need to lead him along slowly. Control your passions and keep him coming back for more. Be patient to see if he will wait for you. If he does then you know you have the beginning of a strong attraction.


There is good reason why some women consistently falter with men while others seem to catch them like fish. It is all about presentation and focusing on the natural male desires. This means making him feel good about himself and keeping him guessing on what your next move will be. Avoiding mistakes like talking too much and creating ridiculous expectations will give you the opportunity to set this strategy in motion.


By: Elliot Beers 

http://attractyourman.com

6 comments:

Zyraz Technology Group said...

OK.Point Noted.

alot cArry forward to married life
azrin @ www.azrin.net

eula_w said...

Cool! I am sure many gals will gonna be interested by this post. I stumbled your site before. Thanks a lot for this valuable information.


Optimized pheromones from human pheromones are lab-certified formulations that have the optimum concentration of pheromones to help you become more attractive and desirable.

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Kelly said...


My Name is Anita.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my boyfriend back and he means so much to me..The boy i want to get marred to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another girl..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on his facebook and he changed her facebook status from engaged to Single...when i went to her place of work he told his boss he dont want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have him back,all did not work out until i met a prophet when i Travelled to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i didn't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My boyfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all he had done ..he said,he never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and he promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from him and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my girlfriend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my man back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com.Once Again His Email Address Is:Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello to everyone here, I'm here to share the unexpected miracles that happened to me three days ago how i was help by dr clement, My Name is sanjeeta I live in United State, and I `m happily married to a lovely and caring husband, two children, a very big problem has occurred in the family seven months ago, between me and my husband so terrible that they took the case to court for divorce, he said that he never again to stay with me, and urging me not as he made the house and grabbed me and my children are passed through a lot of pain. I have tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but all to no avail, and he confirmed that he made ??his decision, and he never wanted me to see her again. So one evening when I returned from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband So I explained everything to her,so she told me that the only way I can get my husband back it is, visit a spell caster, because it really worked for them too so I never believed in spell, but I had no choice but to follow their advice. Then they gave me the email address of the caster, they.drodeckuspellhome@gmail.com, so the next morning I sent an email to the address they gave me, and the spell caster assured me that I get my husband back the next day, what an astonishing statement, I have never believed, so that he spoke to me and told me everything I need to do. then the next morning, so suddenly, that my husband, who has not called me for the past {7} seven months, gave m
Read more: http://www. drodeckuspellhome@gmail.com/greenliving/

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to view this short video to discover a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...